Who We Are
- iMar Learning Solutions was founded by business leaders and educators working to bridge the gap between technical skills and critical thinking with a focus on future job readiness skills for ALL members of society.
What We Do
- We work to help individuals develop their 21st-century job skills and improve their critical thinking skills.
- iMar’s “BIG 6” skills of critical thinking are: Creative Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking, Working Collaboratively, Leadership Skills, Communication Skills and Social & Emotional Intelligence. These are the skills that employers and recruiters have deemed as the most vital to an individual’s success and also the rarest to find.
- We focus on helping others improve their soft skills so that they can take what they have learned and immediately implement it into their roles on the job, in the classroom and also in their personal life.
How Does iMar Help?
- Students and lifetime learners can enroll in our online training programs such as our best selling course, “iMar’s Critical Thinking Academy.”
- iMar also offers 1 or 3 day face-to-face training sessions. If you are interested in learning more information or scheduling a training session please click here.
- iMar’s blog post offer insight and resources that aim to help our learning community advance in their career and personal life.
Why We Do It
- The mission of imar Learning Solutions is to bridge the gap between technical skills and thinking skills to help all learners improve their social & emotional intelligence so that all participants can grow and thrive in a global society.
Subscribe to receive our newsletter and updates: